||Emerson Connections User's Agreement
Welcome to Emerson Connections, a directory that links Emerson students and alumni to career professionals who are interested in facilitating discussions to share knowledge and industry connections.
To gain access to Emerson Connections, you must first read the following Terms and Conditions of Use, and then electronically sign and submit this agreement. Please await verification. You will receive an email notifying you that you have been granted access – via eHire – to Emerson Connections. (From date of submission, please allow 3–4 business days for access to be processed and granted.)
Please note: alumni that graduated before 2007 must have an eHire account. If you do not have an eHire account, please create one before signing the Emerson Connections User's Agreement.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Career Services reserves the right to restrict/revoke/deny access to any student or alumnus(ae).
2. You must be an Emerson College student or alumnus(ae) in good standing to be eligible to use Emerson Connections.
3. As a user of Emerson Connections, you are expected to behave in a professional and courteous manner while interacting with the mentors.
4. Any inappropriate conduct on the part of the student or alumnus(ae) will result in his/her access being revoked.
5. Access is a privilege that can be rescinded without notice.
6. The purpose of Emerson Connections is the receipt of career advice. A student/alumnus(ae) should not solicit job opportunities from mentors.
7. Inappropriate or unprofessional conduct should be reported to Career Services. Contact Jessica Chance at Jessica_Chance@emerson.edu or by phone, 617-824-8586.
8. You agree to complete occasional surveys related to your use of Emerson Connections. Your feedback will assist Career Services in maintaining and improving your Emerson Connections experience.
By typing my name, date, and email in the indicated fields, I hereby certify that I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions of Use stated above and agree to abide by them.